How to Edit .htaccess File via the cPanel Filemanager?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Files section, click on File Manager Icon.
3. cPanel File Manager will be open, select the appropriate domain name or folder location, and press the Go button.
4. Navigate to the directory where your .htaccess file is located. If you want to edit the .htaccess file of your root directory, navigate to the public_html folder.
5. If the .htaccess file does not show, click on the Settings button in the File Manager. You can find the Settings button on the Right Side of the top menu. A new small window will open. Mark the Show Hidden Files (Dotfiles) option and click on the Save button. You will be able to see the .htaccess file. If it does not exist, create a new one.
6. Right-click on the .htaccess file and then on Edit in the Context Menu.
7. If the small Edit window is open, click on the Edit button, which will open a new window with options you can edit.
8. Make changes to your .htaccess file and then click on the Save Changes button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
never ceases to amaze me how quick they respond to tickets and how knowledgable they are. Definitely my 1st choice!Daimon - DMB SOLUTIONS LTD
I am really happy with the service overall and would suggest to any business which require co-location services. I would rate 4.5 out of 5 with the services.Balakrishnan - BTR India Pvt Ltd
I got to know Jon through a friend of mine, and when my last host was yet again unhelpful I thought it was time to change. I have had various hosts for my clan in the 8+ years we have been playing, and to be honest I dread the change to a new host. But ever since that time 2 years ago now, I can honestly say that I hav...Patrick
Switched host to RackSRV several months back. Very happy with the hosting. Great hardware, great network and excellent service. What more could you ask for?Jeff - Mint-Clan
Been with RackSRV nearly a month now and the support i get is amazing! I even upgraded because i felt like i came to the right place for a VPS. Jon Roberts is one of the best support techs i have come across! Im sure to spend many months here or years here!Leigh
Very happy with service, just no longer a requirement for the server. will definitely be looking again should our needs change.Jason - TFLI Ltd
I came to RackSRV needing a team to get a server up and running, monitor it, upgrade and update it when needed and to take care off all the 'techy' stuff that I'm incapable of! When I moved to RackSRV I'd have a number of previous server hosts for my websites, all of which left me frustrated. ...Neil - Aggressive Limited