How to Install Dotclear via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Blogs category. Click on it and then click on the Dotclear link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button
6. Fill the necessary field under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e. example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e. example.com
7. Under the Site Settings field, enter the following information:
8. Under the Admin Account field enter the following information:
- Admin Username: Your new Dotclear username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- First Name: Enter your first name
- Last Name: Enter your last name.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Dotclear blog.
Choose Language: You can choose the language of your Dotclear blog. The default language of Dotclear is English.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
The racksrv.com VPS service is by far the best I have used and trust me I have used ALOT! if anything they are undersold the performance is better than even the big players when running stress tests, my openVZ server beat both my VPS servers with linode and softlayer!Anthony
Due organization problems we decided to cancel our VPS service however we think RackSRV is the best quality-price service we've ever used, thanks!Noechelon
We have had 2 core2duo dedicated servers from RackSRV for a couple of months. Very pleased with them, and particularly pleased that any problems/queries we have had have been dealt with quickly and with excellent communication.Stuart - pub clan
RackSRV is a wonderful hosting company, The network is very good and i've never had any issues. Whenever i needed support my tickets were always answered quickly and professionally.Iain - Apocalypse Prevention Team
Great service, absolutely no downtime, recommended to anyone looking for a cheap but reliable server!Sarmad
Having had a few bad experiences with other hosting companies RackSRV are like a breath of fresh air. Their support is second to none and have even helped in areas that maybe they don't have to. What i love the most about RackSRV is their straight talking and honesty. Long may it continue!Stuart
Our community needed a game server to host our community games and voip on and were recommended RackSRV by a fellow server admin. I am happy to say that the server performance, customer support and service are all exemplary and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend RackSRV on again!Christopher