How to Install b2evolution via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Blogs category. Click on it and then click on the b2evolution link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e. example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e. example.com
7. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Admin Username: Your new b2evolution username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your b2evolution blog.
Choose Language: You can choose the language of your b2evolution blog. The default language of Serendipity is English.
8. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
I have used RackSRV for around two years now for colocation and the service has been fantastic. The network is incredibly fast and reliable, any planned maintenance has always been announced well before it is carried out. The level of customer service Jon and his team provide is also faultless and they are often exceed...Chris - The Hosting Heroes Ltd
I thank you for your most professional service, should I require hosting in the future I will return as I have been very happy with the service!Robert - Kingshott School Trust Limited
I've had excellent service for last 2 years! Jon and his team have been excellent in their communication and at dealing with any problems.Abishek
What can I say...? Almost 2 years with RackSRV and no problems at all. Support is very fast and server uptime was 100% - perfect! Thanks to Jon and all the RACKSRV staff!Guillaume - >Xtra-Gamers<
RackSRV has provided an excellent service, and I will keep you guys in mind if I need another service in the future.Daniel
RackSRV hosts all of the game servers for our forthcoming title Heroes of Newerth in the UK, we are currently at 25+ boxes hosted here and the service and support is outstanding. I'm not sure these people ever sleep as the watching of the boxes never ends. Keep up the good work!Shawn - S2 Games
I am very satisfied with your services and products and I'll get touch with your company should I need any services in the future.Anmol - N/A