How to Install Nibbleblog via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Blogs category. Click on it and then click on the Nibbleblog link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field, under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e. example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e. example.com
7. Under the Site Settings field, enter the following information:
- Site Name: Enter the name of your website, such as my first website.
- Site Description: Site Description.
8. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Admin Username: Your new Nibbleblog username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Nibbleblog blog.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
We have been completely satisfied with your service this past 12 months and will keep RackSRV in mind for any future requirements!Leslie
Jon and Lee have been very helpful and responsive with all technical matters. We feel Racksrv provide a reliable and a high quality service, would not hesitate in recommending their service to anyone needing a high performance Hosting as well as Datacentre requirements.Shiraz - Tomlinsons Book Service
I have used RackSRV for around two years now for colocation and the service has been fantastic. The network is incredibly fast and reliable, any planned maintenance has always been announced well before it is carried out. The level of customer service Jon and his team provide is also faultless and they are often exceed...Chris - The Hosting Heroes Ltd
We spent just over six months with RackSRV and cannot knock the service. Jon was always able to answer our questions, queries or problems we had and resolved issues very quickly! With years in the online server industry I'd defiantly recommend RackSRV to customers looking for a competitive price & reliable service....James - Zare.co.uk
Thank you for your service over the years, it has been very much appreciated and I will recommend your services in the future.David
I lead a team of bleeding edge text miners at meme-machines.com, and need reliable colocation and support for our custom hot-rod hardware. That's what I get from Jon and the team at RackSRV, but I also get more. When mysteries emerge, and in our line of work that's unavoidable, they will always go quietly and...Chris - Datamonkees
RackSRV were able to meet all my requirements when seeking a temporary dedicated server to aid with expansion and sales. The quality of customer service is excellent, as is the network and hardware supplied. A first class business, with true quality services - with customer satisfaction and support in mind at all ti...Ryan - GatewayGaming