How to Install Nucleus via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Blogs category. Click on it and then click on the Nucleus link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e. example.com/directory, enter the directory name? Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e. example.com
7. Under the Site Settings field, enter the following information:
8. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Admin Username: Your new Nucleus username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Real Name: Leave this as it is or enter your real name.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Nucleus blog.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
Professional, highly knowledgeable and incredibly helpful. By far the best hosting/colocation company i have ever used. Cannot speak anymore highly of the guys at Racksrv.Lloyd
Been here a long time now with a dedicated server. Very good and will be here for the long run. Good service at a great price. Cheers guys!Stephen - Fuzzlepop Ltd
Having been with Racksrv for a year I can highly recommend there services and dedicated servers. Support are always very helpful and reply (Even at stupid o'clock in the morning!) And always went out of their way to assist us. The network and infrastructure is fantastic and we experienced no downtime at all du...James
I'm extremely satisfied with RackSrv. Network and uptime are excellent and the support is second to none. Choosing to work with RackSrv has been one of the best, most profitable business decisions my company has made. In short, we would like to applaud you for being one of the few companies we truly enjoy working with....Apostolos
We have been very satisfied with the quality of service, and especially the level of support given for an unmanaged server, Jon is always there to help out. Very professional and polite, will be considering this company again!Keith
My client has used RackSRV since 2013 and they have been fantastic. We migrated to RackSRV from another leading UK hosted solutions company that seemed obsessed with upselling unsuitable solutions at ridiculous prices - RackSRV have in contrast found suitable solutions at reasonable prices. It is so rare to talk to ...Pete
Just a quick note to say that the support and the server have been second to none, with no downtime which has been a first!! Any problems that I had have been sorted quickly (all user errors on my part though!)Ian