How to Install Nucleus via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Blogs category. Click on it and then click on the Nucleus link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e. example.com/directory, enter the directory name? Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e. example.com
7. Under the Site Settings field, enter the following information:
8. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Admin Username: Your new Nucleus username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Real Name: Leave this as it is or enter your real name.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Nucleus blog.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
Thank you for your service over the years, it has been very much appreciated and I will recommend your services in the future.David
Here at BINGOBONGO we run game servers, Teamspeak & Web Hosting and Counter Strike from our RackSRV Dedicated Server. We've been with all the major game server providers (INX, KillerCreation, Rackage, i3d, Multiplay, RTL ...), weve had 9 providers in a year! We came to RackSRV and met Jon Roberts over 2 ...Joe
Crosstek IT have been using RackSrv for over a year now with a faultless service. We will continue to use their services and would happily recommend them. Long may it continue!!Jon - Crosstek IT Ltd
Over the past 2 weeks we have been hit by every conceivable problem a hosted service might have - catastrophic hardware failure, DDoS attack and overwhelmingly high organic load - all at once. We have had to lean heavily on the guys at RackSRV to get us through. On every occasion, they responded calmly, professionally...Ian - Chalkface Project Ltd
Neither Call of Duty 6 (Modern Warfare 2) nor Battlefield: Bad Company 2 support fully dedicated servers, so we no longer have any use for a dedicated box. I'd like to say though, your service has been truly excellent and I deeply regret that we cannot continue renting from you.Oliver
Having hosted my social networking site with several other hosting companies in the past and having experienced varying levels of service and support I must say that the support and service I have received from Jon and Lee at Racksrv is undoubtedly the best by far. My site's requirements are very specific, running on ...Mark - Phenomenon Communications Ltd
If you want A friendly, professional service you will not find better than RackSRV. I feel fortunate that our clan found Jon to host out Dedi box. We have visitors from all over Europe, and as far as the US playing on our servers and all say they have a good gaming experience , which is testiment to the service offer...Clive - WarZone Gaming