How to Install FluxBB Forum via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Forums category. Click on it and then click on the FluxBB link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field, under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e., example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e., example.com.
7. Enter the following details under the Site Settings field:
- Site Name: Name of your Forum like Your Domain Name - My Forum Name
- Site Description: Site Description.
8. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Admin Username: Your new FluxBB username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address. (Useful for administrator account password reset, notification, etc.)
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your FluxBB Forum.
9. Choose Language: You can choose the language of your FluxBB forum. The default language of FluxBB is English.
10. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
Great service, excellent prices and instant support! It is a pleasure working with you guys. Thank you and keep up the good work!Alexander - Dev Advisory Uk Ltd
Service is awesome, lovely bandwidth, nice tidy racks! Support is top notch; Jon is extremely efficient in fixing problems rapidly.Rohan - DediShack
For a few months I used the services of Racksrv I was fully satisfied that: - Good cost / quality servers - Quick commissioning - Good online support, quick reactivity If I can think it Racksrv can build it ... ;-) Thanks for your excellent service, keep it up!Jean-Marc - Eden Voice
Been here a long time now with a dedicated server. Very good and will be here for the long run. Good service at a great price. Cheers guys!Stephen - Fuzzlepop Ltd
If you want A friendly, professional service you will not find better than RackSRV. I feel fortunate that our clan found Jon to host out Dedi box. We have visitors from all over Europe, and as far as the US playing on our servers and all say they have a good gaming experience , which is testiment to the service offer...Clive - WarZone Gaming
These guys are brilliant, uncompromising support, go out of their way to help even above and beyond their remit. We needed a fast turn round on a new dedicated server, they delivered as promised and have been amazingly helpful ever since. Cant recommend them highly enough.Tom - DesignPlusHosting
I trialled the service for a future project and I'm very satisfied. I will be back in the near future for sure!Pierluigi - Computer's Home