How to Install Beehive Forum via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Forums category. Click on it and then click on the Beehive link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field, under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e., example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e., example.com.
7. Enter the following details under the Site Settings field:
- Default Forum Webtag: Forumtag like MyBeehive_Forum.
8. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Admin Username: Your new Beehive username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address. (Useful for administrator account password reset, notification, etc.)
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Beehive Forum.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
Excellent support; good people to work with. Jon and Lee have been great to deal with, and I would not hesitate to recommend Racksrv. They do a very good job of communicating with clients, and are always quick to answer any queries.David - Britain Express Limited
A1 Service with a smile! We rent 1U of space in the data center for a backup server, support tickets are always responded to and actioned quickly.Roland - RJG Consultancy Services Ltd
RackSRV is an excellent company with superior customer service. They have always gone to the next level for us. We have an extended service history with them and recommend them highly. Mark Brown CTO Triple8 NetworkMark - Triple8 Network
RackSRV is truly a quality co-location provider. Nothing is too much trouble for Jon, and the main co-location site is well-connected with multi-gigabit diverse routed links to the London PoPs. But, most importantly, the level of communication when issues arise is the best I have ever experienced in this industry. C...Mike - PPMI Consultants
Highly recommend RackSRV, We have been a customer for over 6 years with no issues. They has been extremely accommodating to all our needs, Our project has come to an end so we've had to cancel service, and even then they have helped massively in the termination of service and handover of data. Will remember th...Stuart - About IT Ltd
Having been with Racksrv for a year I can highly recommend there services and dedicated servers. Support are always very helpful and reply (Even at stupid o'clock in the morning!) And always went out of their way to assist us. The network and infrastructure is fantastic and we experienced no downtime at all du...James
I have been a long standing RackSRV co-location customer for a number of years now, and I can honestly say it is superb provider. If I ever need any assistance of any kind, Jon and the team are always glad to help with advice and kit when necessary. The KSP site is very well-connected with its diverse routed link...Pasquale - INTEGRATE MEDIA LTD