How to Install Beehive Forum via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Forums category. Click on it and then click on the Beehive link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field, under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e., example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e., example.com.
7. Enter the following details under the Site Settings field:
- Default Forum Webtag: Forumtag like MyBeehive_Forum.
8. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Admin Username: Your new Beehive username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address. (Useful for administrator account password reset, notification, etc.)
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Beehive Forum.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
I have been with racksrv for 3 years and have no intention of looking eleswhere. They offer a really good service at a good price.Ben - Ben Angwin t/a Hoax Music
Service is awesome, lovely bandwidth, nice tidy racks! Support is top notch; Jon is extremely efficient in fixing problems rapidly.Rohan - DediShack
We've had our sites located on a dedicated Linux server with RackSrv since 2015. The team from RackSRV have always been responsive, and a pleasure to deal with. The hardware and network have been rock solid, quick and exactly what we need.Piers - Wonder Works Limited
Not bought a server with RackSRV yet? Well do it! Top quality support and very helpful too! In my time with RackSRV I have encountered next to no problems and have always been updated within the first 10 minutes of something going wrong or notified in advance.Alex - rg
Excellent support; good people to work with. Jon and Lee have been great to deal with, and I would not hesitate to recommend Racksrv. They do a very good job of communicating with clients, and are always quick to answer any queries.David - Britain Express Limited
Over the past 2 weeks we have been hit by every conceivable problem a hosted service might have - catastrophic hardware failure, DDoS attack and overwhelmingly high organic load - all at once. We have had to lean heavily on the guys at RackSRV to get us through. On every occasion, they responded calmly, professionally...Ian - Chalkface Project Ltd
I moved my hosting to RackSRV 10 years ago after a friend recommended them. In that time my support tickets have always been answered instantly, any issues I've had with my website have been sorted quickly and I don't remember any downtime. Excellent service, I can't recommend this company and team en...James - Talk Chelsea