How to Install FUDforum via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software and Services section, click on Softaculous Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Forums category. Click on it and then click on the FUDforum link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field, under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e., example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e., example.com.
- Data Directory: You can leave this as it is.
7. Enter the following details under the Site Settings field:
- Site Name: Name of your Forum like Your Domain Name - My Forum Name.
- Site Description: Site Description.
8. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Admin Username: Your new FUDforum username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address. (Useful for administrator account password reset, notification, etc.)
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your FUDforum Forum.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
What can I say...? Almost 2 years with RackSRV and no problems at all. Support is very fast and server uptime was 100% - perfect! Thanks to Jon and all the RACKSRV staff!Guillaume - >Xtra-Gamers<
We have had 2 core2duo dedicated servers from RackSRV for a couple of months. Very pleased with them, and particularly pleased that any problems/queries we have had have been dealt with quickly and with excellent communication.Stuart - pub clan
Not bought a server with RackSRV yet? Well do it! Top quality support and very helpful too! In my time with RackSRV I have encountered next to no problems and have always been updated within the first 10 minutes of something going wrong or notified in advance.Alex - rg
Well what can I say... I have been a web designer for around 12 years and have used half a dozen different hosting companies with services from shared hosting to dedicated servers. I can honestly say the service from RACKSRV is the best by far. They asked a few security questions to make sure I was not a SPAMMER which ...Alex - Ulric Web Design LTD
Support response times are awesome and solutions are perfect. Many thanks to support team, Great work!Jorma - Luneco
We have been very happy with the service provided by RackSRV. The few times we've had any issues, RackSRV have been quick to help us out, even after-hours and on weekends. RackSRV have been very good at informing us in advance if any down-time could be expected etc.Steen - Illumi A/S
Excellant level of service, always quick to reply to support tickets. only cancelled because our gaming community had no more use for the server. thank you for a good service, if things change we will return. S Hall.Simon