How to Install Open Real Estate via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Portal/CMS category. Click on it and then click on the Open Real Estate link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button
6. Fill the necessary field, under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e. example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e. example.com
7. Under Site Settings field, enter the following information:
- Site Name: Enter the name of your website, such as Real Estate.
8. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Admin Username: Your new Open Real Estate username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Open Real Estate Website.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
I've used a few hosting companies prior to racksrv. I've been with them now for many years. The service, help and reliability is amazing I can truly recommend this company. They value you as their customer and treat you like a friend.Martin
Your service has been great during the time I have been with you, therefore I wish your company all the best and success for the future.Chee - Code Infinity
I have been a customer of RackSRV for over 2 years and enjoy the great customer service, the value of the service and the quality of the network. Whenever I needed help Jon and his team have always been there to provide the support! I will highly recommend RackSRV for colocation and other services.Alexis - Akakios Communications
I have been with racksrv for 3 years and have no intention of looking eleswhere. They offer a really good service at a good price.Ben - Ben Angwin t/a Hoax Music
When we were looking for a colocation supplier another company recommended RackSRV to us. We found the team very friendly and knowledgeable and promptly signed up - since then we have now moved more of our servers over to them. We have found them to be very flexible with any unusual requests we make and emails are al...Alex - Our IT Department Limited
Crosstek IT have been using RackSrv for over a year now with a faultless service. We will continue to use their services and would happily recommend them. Long may it continue!!Jon - Crosstek IT Ltd
Being a customer at RackSRV has always been easy, they are helpful and I have no complaints. Only in the beginning of my time as a customer was there some rare downtime, but RackSRV has just got better and better with time. The staff seem pro at what they do, last year there has not had any downtime that I've noti...Tore