How to Install Website Baker via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Portal/CMS category. Click on it and then click on the Website Baker link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button
6. Fill the necessary field, under the Software Setup field:
- Choose the version you want to install: You can leave this as it is.
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e., example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e., example.com
7. Under Site Settings field:
- Site Name: Enter the name of your website, such as Website Baker.
- Site Description: Site Description.
8. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Admin Username: Your new Website Baker username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Website Baker Website.
10. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
I came to RackSRV needing a team to get a server up and running, monitor it, upgrade and update it when needed and to take care off all the 'techy' stuff that I'm incapable of! When I moved to RackSRV I'd have a number of previous server hosts for my websites, all of which left me frustrated. ...Neil - Aggressive Limited
Nothing but praise, especially for the constant updates on service-altering instances, which, while they didn't affect me directly, were useful to know and is something not a lot of other providers do.Nick - HostNottingham
Have dealt with Racksrv for years, great company, great support, quick answers, will be with them for many more I hopeNick - Sort It.biz Limited
Having been a customer of RackSRV a few years ago, when I needed a VPS for a new project I knew exactly where to go. Great presales help and quick set up, the whole process has been hassle free.Craig
Thanks for being such a great, no-hassle and HUMAN hosting company. If you are thinking of hosting, stop, just sign up with them now! I guarantee you won't regret it.Jon - IWIN Digital Ltd
A big thanks to Jon, he has provided us an excellent support service over the last few months. If your looking for a host which offers high speeds then this is the perfect place for you!Bryan
Crosstek IT have been using RackSrv for over a year now with a faultless service. We will continue to use their services and would happily recommend them. Long may it continue!!Jon - Crosstek IT Ltd