How to Install Mambo via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Portal/CMS category. Click on it and then click on the Mambo link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button
6. Fill the necessary field, under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e., example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e., example.com
7. Under Site Settings field, enter the following information:
- Site Name: Enter the name of your website, such as Mambo.
- Site Description: Site Description.
8. Under Database Settings field:
- Table Prefix: You can leave this as it is.
9. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Admin Username: The default username is Admin (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Real Name: Leave this as it is or use your full name.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Mambo Website.
10. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
Having made the decision to move network host in July 2008 I was in the process of shopping around. I came across RackSRV and was very impressed with the owners knowledge and commitment to his then small business. I had evaluated other larger competitors but wasnt happy with the lack of information and impersonal way t...Anthony - TMD Assocaites Limited
I came to RackSRV to host my own gaming servers. RackSRV exceeded all my expectations; the support I received from them was dealt with swiftly and efficiently. I will definitely look to RackSRV for all my dedicated server needsAran
I've been with RackSRV now for quite some months, and their service has been outstanding. Their customer support is fantastic, and since I've been somewhat of a 'needy' client in terms of upgrades / downgrades, they have maintained their professionalism and excellent service throughout. I am more tha...Carl - LoxTech Gaming
I have been a customer of RackSRV for over 2 years and enjoy the great customer service, the value of the service and the quality of the network. Whenever I needed help Jon and his team have always been there to provide the support! I will highly recommend RackSRV for colocation and other services.Alexis - Akakios Communications
I have found being a RackSRV client to be a pleasure right from my initial inquiries and server setup. I have been amazed at how fast support tickets have been responded to and resolved. Server and network performance has generally been excellent over two years, I would be more than happy to recommend RackSRV to anyone...Matthew - The Environmental Illness Resource
I've been with Racksrv now since 2007 and very happy with the service provided. Jon and the Racksrv team always seem to go beyond the call of duty to support and accommodate your needs. If someone is looking for a decent hosting solution backed by a high quality team I would instantly recommend Racksrv.James
Great service, excellent prices and instant support! It is a pleasure working with you guys. Thank you and keep up the good work!Alexander - Dev Advisory Uk Ltd