How to Install ImpressPages via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Portal/CMS category. Click on it and then click on the ImpressPages link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field, under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e., example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e., example.com
7. Under Site Settings field:
- Site Name: Enter the name of your website, such as ImpressPages.
8. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Admin Username: Your new ImpressPages username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your ImpressPages Website.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
Excellent support; good people to work with. Jon and Lee have been great to deal with, and I would not hesitate to recommend Racksrv. They do a very good job of communicating with clients, and are always quick to answer any queries.David - Britain Express Limited
Having had a few bad experiences with other hosting companies RackSRV are like a breath of fresh air. Their support is second to none and have even helped in areas that maybe they don't have to. What i love the most about RackSRV is their straight talking and honesty. Long may it continue!Stuart
Just a quick note to say that the support and the server have been second to none, with no downtime which has been a first!! Any problems that I had have been sorted quickly (all user errors on my part though!)Ian
I've been a customer of RackSRV for the last 10 years. We have our client's websites hosted on dedicated severs. The service and up-time is outstanding and reliability have only improved with each passing year. We have never faced any major problem during this time.and any issues we had were resolved professi...Mahesh - PixelCrafts
I thank you for your most professional service, should I require hosting in the future I will return as I have been very happy with the service!Robert - Kingshott School Trust Limited
We have had excellent service from Jon and his team. Originally a bit sceptical as RackSRV pricing was much lower than most, but they have far exceeded my expected level of service, in terms of hardware, network and assistance. Would highly recommend to anybody.Nick - Market Hosting Ltd
I have been totally satisfied with the service by RackSrv. The only reason I had to cancel my account was because I didn't need a dedicated server anymore. Thumbs up for the great support and their reliable servers!Stephan