How to Install Bolt via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Portal/CMS category. Click on it and then click on the Bolt link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field, under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e., example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e., example.com
- Data Directory: Leave this as it is.
7. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Admin Username: Your new Bolt username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Real Name: Leave this as it is or use your full name.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
8. Choose Language: You can choose the language of your Bolt. The default language of Bolt is English.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Bolt Website.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
These guys are brilliant, uncompromising support, go out of their way to help even above and beyond their remit. We needed a fast turn round on a new dedicated server, they delivered as promised and have been amazingly helpful ever since. Cant recommend them highly enough.Tom - DesignPlusHosting
Your support and service has been excellent and should I be looking to host again, you’ll be at the top of my list.Neville - watchuktv.co.uk
I have used RackSRV for a few years now and always been 100% satisfied with their service and professionalism. RackSRV provided me with a colocation solution that proved so reliable I had almost forgotten it was there because everything just worked as expected. I always get prior notice to any Service or maintenance up...Gary - Core Cross Media
I am really happy with the service overall and would suggest to any business which require co-location services. I would rate 4.5 out of 5 with the services.Balakrishnan - BTR India Pvt Ltd
Great service, absolutely no downtime, recommended to anyone looking for a cheap but reliable server!Sarmad
RackSRV is a wonderful hosting company, The network is very good and i've never had any issues. Whenever i needed support my tickets were always answered quickly and professionally.Iain - Apocalypse Prevention Team
RackSRV has been our UK server provider for as long as we can remember. They have always provided us with a stable server and professional support, even if we caused a problem on the server ourselves. RackSRV is all we look for in a trusted server provider. Thanks guys!Gerben - Hyperized Hosting