How to Install Fork via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Portal/CMS category. Click on it and then click on the Fork link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field, under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e., example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e., example.com
7. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Admin Username: Your new Fork username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Fork Website.
8. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
IAPS Security Services have been using the RackSRV network for about 2 1/2 years now and we would not go elsewhere for UK servers. RackSRV has always been a solid network since day one and has continually been expanded upon with new services each year since. I have personally called on Jon and his team early in the mor...Jared - IAPS Security Services, L.L.C.
Here at BINGOBONGO we run game servers, Teamspeak & Web Hosting and Counter Strike from our RackSRV Dedicated Server. We've been with all the major game server providers (INX, KillerCreation, Rackage, i3d, Multiplay, RTL ...), weve had 9 providers in a year! We came to RackSRV and met Jon Roberts over 2 ...Joe
I have been 2 years with racksrv. One of the best companies that I've ever dealt with. Near 100% Uptime. Thanks Jon.Arkaitz
We at use-IP Ltd have been a RackSRV customer for approximately 10 years, with a fully-managed dedicated server. We run an ecommerce business; essentially, our webshop IS our business. Therefore, good hosting and great support is vital. For a short period we were tempted away from RackSRV to another host by a de...Phil - Use-ip Ltd
I am very satisfied with your services and products and I'll get touch with your company should I need any services in the future.Anmol - N/A
I have used RackSRV for a few years now and always been 100% satisfied with their service and professionalism. RackSRV provided me with a colocation solution that proved so reliable I had almost forgotten it was there because everything just worked as expected. I always get prior notice to any Service or maintenance up...Gary - Core Cross Media
Been here a long time now with a dedicated server. Very good and will be here for the long run. Good service at a great price. Cheers guys!Stephen - Fuzzlepop Ltd