How to Install Unclassified NewsBoard via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software and Services section, click on Softaculous Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Forums category. Click on it and then click on the Unclassified NewsBoard link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field, under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e., example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e., example.com.
7. Enter the following details under the Site Settings field:
- Site Name: Name of your Forum like Your Domain Name - My Forum Name.
8. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Admin Username: Your new Unclassified NewsBoard username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Unclassified NewsBoard Forum.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
Jon and his team are second to none. They helped me setup my dedicated server even at 11pm at night, thanks guys!Lee - Cartwright Cumbria Ltd
Great service super impressed with your infrastructure. I really loved your server I but I did not get enough traffic to my site to justify keeping it. You guys rock. I will be back when I have more servers needed.Eduardo
Racksrv provided exactly what I needed, at an extremely reasonable price. Their service was always fast and helpful, and I can safely say that if I ever need hosting again in the future, Racksrv will be my first stop.Scott
We've been customers of RackSRV for many years and they have never let us down. First class service and support.Barry - Im Going In
I am very satisfied with your services and products and I'll get touch with your company should I need any services in the future.Anmol - N/A
Having hosted my social networking site with several other hosting companies in the past and having experienced varying levels of service and support I must say that the support and service I have received from Jon and Lee at Racksrv is undoubtedly the best by far. My site's requirements are very specific, running on ...Mark - Phenomenon Communications Ltd
Been with RackSRV nearly a month now and the support i get is amazing! I even upgraded because i felt like i came to the right place for a VPS. Jon Roberts is one of the best support techs i have come across! Im sure to spend many months here or years here!Leigh