How to Install Pluck via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Portal/CMS category. Click on it and then click on the Pluck link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field, under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e., example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e., example.com
7. Under Site Settings field:
- Site Name: Enter the name of your website, such as Pluck.
8. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Pluck Website.
9. Choose Language: You can choose the language of your Pluck. The default language of Pluck is English.
10. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
Having been a user of remote servers from multiple hosts over many years (far more than I like to remember) I have left them all due to terrible customer after service once they had my custom. After leaving a major provider a few years ago I was pointed in the direction of racksrv. Racksrv are a different breed of ...Graham
Here at BINGOBONGO we run game servers, Teamspeak & Web Hosting and Counter Strike from our RackSRV Dedicated Server. We've been with all the major game server providers (INX, KillerCreation, Rackage, i3d, Multiplay, RTL ...), weve had 9 providers in a year! We came to RackSRV and met Jon Roberts over 2 ...Joe
I have found being a RackSRV client to be a pleasure right from my initial inquiries and server setup. I have been amazed at how fast support tickets have been responded to and resolved. Server and network performance has generally been excellent over two years, I would be more than happy to recommend RackSRV to anyone...Matthew - The Environmental Illness Resource
Since our clan first got a server with RackSRV we've had nothing but good experiences. The reliability and cost of services were top notch and support are a great help on the very rare occasions they're needed (and that's mostly due to us).Martin
RackSRV has provided an excellent service, and I will keep you guys in mind if I need another service in the future.Daniel
Nothing but praise, especially for the constant updates on service-altering instances, which, while they didn't affect me directly, were useful to know and is something not a lot of other providers do.Nick - HostNottingham
I've used a few hosting companies prior to racksrv. I've been with them now for many years. The service, help and reliability is amazing I can truly recommend this company. They value you as their customer and treat you like a friend.Martin