How to Install PopojiCMS via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Portal/CMS category. Click on it and then click on the PopojiCMS link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field, under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e., example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e., example.com
7. Under Site Settings field:
- Site Name: Enter the name of your website, such as my first website.
- Site Description: Site Description or Slogan
8. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Admin Username: Your new PopojiCMS username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your PopojiCMS Website.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
We have been very happy with the service provided by RackSRV. The few times we've had any issues, RackSRV have been quick to help us out, even after-hours and on weekends. RackSRV have been very good at informing us in advance if any down-time could be expected etc.Steen - Illumi A/S
Neither Call of Duty 6 (Modern Warfare 2) nor Battlefield: Bad Company 2 support fully dedicated servers, so we no longer have any use for a dedicated box. I'd like to say though, your service has been truly excellent and I deeply regret that we cannot continue renting from you.Oliver
Your support and service has been excellent and should I be looking to host again, you’ll be at the top of my list.Neville - watchuktv.co.uk
Excellent very friendly support staff and very helpful. We have had an excellent relationship over the years and found Racksrv delivered on the services we needed. Thank you Chris ChamberlainSimon - Boilerguard UK Ltd
I have used RackSRV for around two years now for colocation and the service has been fantastic. The network is incredibly fast and reliable, any planned maintenance has always been announced well before it is carried out. The level of customer service Jon and his team provide is also faultless and they are often exceed...Chris - The Hosting Heroes Ltd
Having made the decision to move network host in July 2008 I was in the process of shopping around. I came across RackSRV and was very impressed with the owners knowledge and commitment to his then small business. I had evaluated other larger competitors but wasnt happy with the lack of information and impersonal way t...Anthony - TMD Assocaites Limited
I have been a colocation customer with RackSRV for close to three years now, and have witnessed the company grow. Regardless, the support and staff are still as friendly and helpful as day one, I cant fault their service and I look forward to further expansion with a company I have the utmost respect for.Lee - RTL-Servers