How to Install SiteCake via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Portal/CMS category. Click on it and then click on the SiteCake link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field, under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e., example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e., example.com
7. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your SiteCake Website.
8. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
I have been with racksrv for 3 years and have no intention of looking eleswhere. They offer a really good service at a good price.Ben - Ben Angwin t/a Hoax Music
After being recommended by a friend, I found RackSRV to be 'the' ultimate experience any and all server solution companies should strive for. Excellent, prompt, featureful - RackSRV have everything you need. Most things don't even require you to contact a member of staff, you can do most of it yourself....Luke
Customer service provided by RackSRV was excellent. Fast response to tickets and providing assistance where possible. Along with this pricing at RackSRV was very competitive even at high end upgrades. Overall a great company and would defiantly recommend to others looking for a UK dedicated server.Joe - CityCraft
We have had 2 core2duo dedicated servers from RackSRV for a couple of months. Very pleased with them, and particularly pleased that any problems/queries we have had have been dealt with quickly and with excellent communication.Stuart - pub clan
Being a customer at RackSRV has always been easy, they are helpful and I have no complaints. Only in the beginning of my time as a customer was there some rare downtime, but RackSRV has just got better and better with time. The staff seem pro at what they do, last year there has not had any downtime that I've noti...Tore
Fantastic support, even when issues aren't directly associated with RackSRV. Highly recommended!Dominic - LEDChoice Ltd
I have a managed server with Racksrv and I have to say their customer service and response times are exceptional. They are extremely helpful with any issues I have had and usually get back to me within 5 minutes. I can't recommend them highly enough!Erica - World Goods Distribution Ltd