How to Install Pimcore via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Portal/CMS category. Click on it and then click on the Pimcore link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field, under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e., example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e., example.com
- CRON Job: Leave this as it is.
7. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Admin Username: Your new Pimcore username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Pimcore Website.
8. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
Just a quick note to say that the support and the server have been second to none, with no downtime which has been a first!! Any problems that I had have been sorted quickly (all user errors on my part though!)Ian
I have a managed server with Racksrv and I have to say their customer service and response times are exceptional. They are extremely helpful with any issues I have had and usually get back to me within 5 minutes. I can't recommend them highly enough!Erica - World Goods Distribution Ltd
Fast customer support and fast speeds from racksrv. Don't look anywhere else if you need a server based in the UK at an affordable price!Karl Heinz
Well so far and 3 months in I only have praise for the team at RackSRV. After being let down over the years with empty promises, poor service, failing hardware, I moved to RackSRV to host all our business sites and personal busy forums. To date 3 months on, reliability has been 100%, performance better than I expect...Paul - Navigate IT
RackSRV has been our UK server provider for as long as we can remember. They have always provided us with a stable server and professional support, even if we caused a problem on the server ourselves. RackSRV is all we look for in a trusted server provider. Thanks guys!Gerben - Hyperized Hosting
I have been 2 years with racksrv. One of the best companies that I've ever dealt with. Near 100% Uptime. Thanks Jon.Arkaitz
Having been a user of remote servers from multiple hosts over many years (far more than I like to remember) I have left them all due to terrible customer after service once they had my custom. After leaving a major provider a few years ago I was pointed in the direction of racksrv. Racksrv are a different breed of ...Graham