How to Install Anchor CMS via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Portal/CMS category. Click on it and then click on the Anchor link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field, under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e., example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e., example.com
7. Under Site Settings field:
- Site Name: Enter the name of your website, such as Anchor.
- Site Description: Site Description.
8. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Admin Username: Your new Anchor username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Anchor Website.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
We've had our sites located on a dedicated Linux server with RackSrv since 2015. The team from RackSRV have always been responsive, and a pleasure to deal with. The hardware and network have been rock solid, quick and exactly what we need. It really has been an all round great experience.Piers - Wonder Works Limited
I have been totally satisfied with the service by RackSrv. The only reason I had to cancel my account was because I didn't need a dedicated server anymore. Thumbs up for the great support and their reliable servers!Stephan
Well what can I say... I have been a web designer for around 12 years and have used half a dozen different hosting companies with services from shared hosting to dedicated servers. I can honestly say the service from RACKSRV is the best by far. They asked a few security questions to make sure I was not a SPAMMER which ...Alex - Ulric Web Design LTD
We've used RackSRV for some time and have always been impressed with the level of service. They're always willing to go the extra mile - there always seems to be someone available to help us out, regardless of the time of day. I strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable hosting provider!Iain - Piquant Technologies
I've been with Racksrv now since 2007 and very happy with the service provided. Jon and the Racksrv team always seem to go beyond the call of duty to support and accommodate your needs. If someone is looking for a decent hosting solution backed by a high quality team I would instantly recommend Racksrv.James
A1 Service with a smile! We rent 1U of space in the data center for a backup server, support tickets are always responded to and actioned quickly.Roland - RJG Consultancy Services Ltd
RackSRV hosts all of the game servers for our forthcoming title Heroes of Newerth in the UK, we are currently at 25+ boxes hosted here and the service and support is outstanding. I'm not sure these people ever sleep as the watching of the boxes never ends. Keep up the good work!Shawn - S2 Games