How to Install Anchor CMS via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Portal/CMS category. Click on it and then click on the Anchor link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field, under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e., example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e., example.com
7. Under Site Settings field:
- Site Name: Enter the name of your website, such as Anchor.
- Site Description: Site Description.
8. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Admin Username: Your new Anchor username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your Anchor Website.
9. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
Well so far and 3 months in I only have praise for the team at RackSRV. After being let down over the years with empty promises, poor service, failing hardware, I moved to RackSRV to host all our business sites and personal busy forums. To date 3 months on, reliability has been 100%, performance better than I expect...Paul - Navigate IT
Excellent very friendly support staff and very helpful. We have had an excellent relationship over the years and found Racksrv delivered on the services we needed. Thank you Chris ChamberlainSimon - Boilerguard UK Ltd
RackSRV offers a great service, I've been with them since 2008. Excellent support is provided, sometimes you get answers in a matter of minutes, even on Sundays! Pricing is much lower than most, what more could you ask for? Highly recommended to anybody!Maurizio
I have been a colocation customer with RackSRV for close to three years now, and have witnessed the company grow. Regardless, the support and staff are still as friendly and helpful as day one, I cant fault their service and I look forward to further expansion with a company I have the utmost respect for.Lee - RTL-Servers
I've been using RackSRV for around two years now for dedicated servers and the service has always been top notch. The network is fast and reliable; any maintenance has always been announced well before it is carried out and network problems (if any) are always announced and you get a full report of all actions and...Gary - n/a
I have had no problems with the service and i will be ordering from you in the future. At this time i need to consolidate the number of servers i have to keep costs down. Thank You for all your help and assistance.Stuart - Star Web Hosting Limited
RackSRV has always provided me with a first class hosting service along with first class customers service. I would recommend RackSrv to any of my clients.Michael