How to Install liveSite via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Portal/CMS category. Click on it and then click on the liveSite link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field, under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e., example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e., example.com
7. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Admin Username: Your new liveSite username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your liveSite Website.
8. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
A1 Service with a smile! We rent 1U of space in the data center for a backup server, support tickets are always responded to and actioned quickly.Roland - RJG Consultancy Services Ltd
Very pleased with your service, will use again in future if I need to rent another server again. cheers and good luck!Julian - Scientific Supplies Ltd
Having had a few bad experiences with other hosting companies RackSRV are like a breath of fresh air. Their support is second to none and have even helped in areas that maybe they don't have to. What i love the most about RackSRV is their straight talking and honesty. Long may it continue!Stuart
We have had 2 core2duo dedicated servers from RackSRV for a couple of months. Very pleased with them, and particularly pleased that any problems/queries we have had have been dealt with quickly and with excellent communication.Stuart - pub clan
Great service super impressed with your infrastructure. I really loved your server I but I did not get enough traffic to my site to justify keeping it. You guys rock. I will be back when I have more servers needed.Eduardo
I got to know Jon through a friend of mine, and when my last host was yet again unhelpful I thought it was time to change. I have had various hosts for my clan in the 8+ years we have been playing, and to be honest I dread the change to a new host. But ever since that time 2 years ago now, I can honestly say that I hav...Patrick
Thanks for your support over the preceding 6 months or so, well continue to recommend RackSRV to our customers interested in dedicated hosting and will certainly employ your services again in the future when the need for another dedicated server arises.Mark - Farbyte