How to Install PluXml via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Portal/CMS category. Click on it and then click on the PluXml link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field, under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e., example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e., example.com
7. Under Site Settings field:
- Import Sample Data: Select no, or you can leave this as it is.
8. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Real Name: Leave this as it is or use your full name.
- Admin Username: Your new PluXml username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your PluXml Website.
9. Choose Language: You can choose the language of your PluXml. The default language of PluXml is English.
10. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
Here at BINGOBONGO we run game servers, Teamspeak & Web Hosting and Counter Strike from our RackSRV Dedicated Server. We've been with all the major game server providers (INX, KillerCreation, Rackage, i3d, Multiplay, RTL ...), weve had 9 providers in a year! We came to RackSRV and met Jon Roberts over 2 ...Joe
Have dealt with Racksrv for years, great company, great support, quick answers, will be with them for many more I hopeNick - Sort It.biz Limited
We appreciate your 100% network and server uptime. We'll be back again to host with Racksrv in end of Dec or early next year when our application development is complete, thanks!Jitendra - J.R.D. Company Ltd.
We have been completely satisfied with your service this past 12 months and will keep RackSRV in mind for any future requirements!Leslie
I have been a customer of Racksrv for many years and throughout their service has been incomparably better than the other hosts I have worked with in the past. They take a real interest in helping clients achieve their goals and are unusually flexible in tailoring packages to specific needs. I cannot recommend them ...Tim - Colneis
I recently moved one of my servers to RackSRV and I have to say the service I am receiving is without a doubt the best I have ever received. Very quick and extremely thorough. I will be moving the rest here soon for sure now.Peter - BlueBox Ltd
Having hosted my social networking site with several other hosting companies in the past and having experienced varying levels of service and support I must say that the support and service I have received from Jon and Lee at Racksrv is undoubtedly the best by far. My site's requirements are very specific, running on ...Mark - Phenomenon Communications Ltd