How to Install PluXml via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Portal/CMS category. Click on it and then click on the PluXml link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field, under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e., example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e., example.com
7. Under Site Settings field:
- Import Sample Data: Select no, or you can leave this as it is.
8. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Real Name: Leave this as it is or use your full name.
- Admin Username: Your new PluXml username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your PluXml Website.
9. Choose Language: You can choose the language of your PluXml. The default language of PluXml is English.
10. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
When I was first looking to purchase a Dedicated Server I had looked around at a few providers, but choose RackSRV for their friendliness and helpful support. This was the first time I had purchased a Dedicated Server, so I was very new to how Payments and Setup would work. So I simply asked a few questions, and go...Daniel - zFast Technologies
We've used RackSRV for some time and have always been impressed with the level of service. They're always willing to go the extra mile - there always seems to be someone available to help us out, regardless of the time of day. I strongly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable hosting provider!Iain - Piquant Technologies
I recently moved one of my servers to RackSRV and I have to say the service I am receiving is without a doubt the best I have ever received. Very quick and extremely thorough. I will be moving the rest here soon for sure now.Peter - BlueBox Ltd
I've been with RackSRV now for quite some months, and their service has been outstanding. Their customer support is fantastic, and since I've been somewhat of a 'needy' client in terms of upgrades / downgrades, they have maintained their professionalism and excellent service throughout. I am more tha...Carl - LoxTech Gaming
RackSRV is a wonderful hosting company, The network is very good and i've never had any issues. Whenever i needed support my tickets were always answered quickly and professionally.Iain - Apocalypse Prevention Team
Racksrv are definitely geared towards the professional user. Setup is fast and efficient. I got exactly the server that I wanted, with the distro of my choice ready to go. The real test of a provider though is how they deal with problems, and after I crashed my server recently (I misconfigured the NIC - oops!) they ...Ian - Richardson Digital
I have found being a RackSRV client to be a pleasure right from my initial inquiries and server setup. I have been amazed at how fast support tickets have been responded to and resolved. Server and network performance has generally been excellent over two years, I would be more than happy to recommend RackSRV to anyone...Matthew - The Environmental Illness Resource