How to Install PluXml via Softaculous in cPanel?
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Software section, click on the Softaculous App Installer Icon.
3. cPanel will redirect you to the Softaculous Panel.
4. On the left side of your screen, you should locate the Portal/CMS category. Click on it and then click on the PluXml link that will appear.
5. Click on the Install button.
6. Fill the necessary field, under the Software Setup field:
- Choose Installation URL: Choose the appropriate protocol/domain. Inside the "In Directory" field, should you want to install this in a directory, i.e., example.com/directory, enter the directory name. Otherwise, leave it blank to install in your main domain, i.e., example.com
7. Under Site Settings field:
- Import Sample Data: Select no, or you can leave this as it is.
8. Under the Admin Account field, enter the following information:
- Real Name: Leave this as it is or use your full name.
- Admin Username: Your new PluXml username (for security reason do not use the Administrator or the Admin username.)
- Admin Password: Use a strong password.
- Admin Email: Your e-mail address.
Note: Copy the admin username and password on a notepad because you will need these login details to access the admin area of your PluXml Website.
9. Choose Language: You can choose the language of your PluXml. The default language of PluXml is English.
10. Advanced Options: Leave this as it is unless you want to change the database name or take an automated backup. Please note that taking frequent backups may take a lot of disk space.
Finally, scroll down to the end of the page and click on the Install button.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
I cant recommend RackSRV highly enough! Overall, support is definitely one of RackSRV's many strong points, if you were to single out any one in particular, and this really defined the service for us. Looking forward to renewing our service in future.Joe
Thanks for the last 6 years. If I need hosting in the future I will be sure to check out what you're offering.Daniel - Rose Computer Services
I have been a customer of RackSRV with three co-located servers for over 5 years now and cannot fault the reliability of the service or the commitment of Jon and his team when I have needed assistance. I would happily recommend RackSRV to anyone :)Ed
I've been with RackSRV now for quite some months, and their service has been outstanding. Their customer support is fantastic, and since I've been somewhat of a 'needy' client in terms of upgrades / downgrades, they have maintained their professionalism and excellent service throughout. I am more tha...Carl - LoxTech Gaming
We at use-IP Ltd have been a RackSRV customer for approximately 10 years, with a fully-managed dedicated server. We run an ecommerce business; essentially, our webshop IS our business. Therefore, good hosting and great support is vital. For a short period we were tempted away from RackSRV to another host by a de...Phil - Use-ip Ltd
Customer service provided by RackSRV was excellent. Fast response to tickets and providing assistance where possible. Along with this pricing at RackSRV was very competitive even at high end upgrades. Overall a great company and would defiantly recommend to others looking for a UK dedicated server.Joe - CityCraft
I have been a long standing RackSRV co-location customer for a number of years now, and I can honestly say it is superb provider. If I ever need any assistance of any kind, Jon and the team are always glad to help with advice and kit when necessary. The KSP site is very well-connected with its diverse routed link...Pasquale - INTEGRATE MEDIA LTD