How to Generate a Certificate Signing Request - CSR in cPanel?
For obtaining a certificate from a Trusted SSL Provider, the Certificate Signing Request(CSR) is required. You can generate a CSR from your cPanel. CSR is also needed for self-signed SSL certificates.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Security section, click on the SSL/TLS icon.
3. Under Certificate Signing Request, Click on Generate, View or Delete CSR Link.
4. Scroll down and enter the following details:
- Domains: Enter your domain name like www.example.com (Domains with www will cover both non-www and www domains)
- City: Your city name
- State: Your state name Country: Choose your country name from the drop-down menu.
- Company: Your Company name or leave it blank.
- Company Division: Name of your company division.
- Email: Enter your email address of domain like support @ example.com
- Passphrase: Enter a passphrase (Maximum of 20 characters) and do not use special characters.
5. Finally, click on the Generate button. CSR will be generated, and you need to copy the CSR code and save it to your PC. You can use your CSR while purchasing an SSL or reissuing an SSL in the future.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
Racksrv are definitely geared towards the professional user. Setup is fast and efficient. I got exactly the server that I wanted, with the distro of my choice ready to go. The real test of a provider though is how they deal with problems, and after I crashed my server recently (I misconfigured the NIC - oops!) they ...Ian - Richardson Digital
Very pleased with your service, will use again in future if I need to rent another server again. cheers and good luck!Julian - Scientific Supplies Ltd
Have dealt with Racksrv for years, great company, great support, quick answers, will be with them for many more I hopeNick - Sort It.biz Limited
Our community needed a game server to host our community games and voip on and were recommended RackSRV by a fellow server admin. I am happy to say that the server performance, customer support and service are all exemplary and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend RackSRV on again!Christopher
I'm extremely satisfied with RackSrv. Network and uptime are excellent and the support is second to none. Choosing to work with RackSrv has been one of the best, most profitable business decisions my company has made. In short, we would like to applaud you for being one of the few companies we truly enjoy working with....Apostolos
I've been with RackSRV for 2 years now and have been very pleased with their service. Their support is first class, with critical tickets being answered almost immediately. Their manner is always very courteous and they are always happy to offer advice and help if you have problems. I couldn't have picked a ...David - Voyager Web Design UK
I am really happy with the service overall and would suggest to any business which require co-location services. I would rate 4.5 out of 5 with the services.Balakrishnan - BTR India Pvt Ltd