How to Generate a Certificate Signing Request - CSR in cPanel?
For obtaining a certificate from a Trusted SSL Provider, the Certificate Signing Request(CSR) is required. You can generate a CSR from your cPanel. CSR is also needed for self-signed SSL certificates.
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Security section, click on the SSL/TLS icon.
3. Under Certificate Signing Request, Click on Generate, View or Delete CSR Link.
4. Scroll down and enter the following details:
- Domains: Enter your domain name like www.example.com (Domains with www will cover both non-www and www domains)
- City: Your city name
- State: Your state name Country: Choose your country name from the drop-down menu.
- Company: Your Company name or leave it blank.
- Company Division: Name of your company division.
- Email: Enter your email address of domain like support @ example.com
- Passphrase: Enter a passphrase (Maximum of 20 characters) and do not use special characters.
5. Finally, click on the Generate button. CSR will be generated, and you need to copy the CSR code and save it to your PC. You can use your CSR while purchasing an SSL or reissuing an SSL in the future.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
My community (Aprilon Network) and I have wanted to try out a dedicated server to host gameservers on. This has turned out to be a success, your dedicated server and network is excellent! We've had significant traffic to our Team Fortress 2 servers (along with exclusive events that were a success), that it has ...Karl Juan
Professional, highly knowledgeable and incredibly helpful. By far the best hosting/colocation company i have ever used. Cannot speak anymore highly of the guys at Racksrv.Lloyd
Switched host to RackSRV several months back. Very happy with the hosting. Great hardware, great network and excellent service. What more could you ask for?Jeff - Mint-Clan
Well what can I say... I have been a web designer for around 12 years and have used half a dozen different hosting companies with services from shared hosting to dedicated servers. I can honestly say the service from RACKSRV is the best by far. They asked a few security questions to make sure I was not a SPAMMER which ...Alex - Ulric Web Design LTD
I recently moved one of my servers to RackSRV and I have to say the service I am receiving is without a doubt the best I have ever received. Very quick and extremely thorough. I will be moving the rest here soon for sure now.Peter - BlueBox Ltd
I've been using RackSRV for around two years now for dedicated servers and the service has always been top notch. The network is fast and reliable; any maintenance has always been announced well before it is carried out and network problems (if any) are always announced and you get a full report of all actions and...Gary - n/a
Thanks for being such a great, no-hassle and HUMAN hosting company. If you are thinking of hosting, stop, just sign up with them now! I guarantee you won't regret it.Jon - IWIN Digital Ltd