How to Create or Delete a Directory Using the FileZilla FTP Client?
You can create or remove directory on your website using the FileZilla FTP Client.
1. Open the FileZilla FTP Client.
2. Enter your FTP Host, Username, and Password. You can use your cPanel username and password as your FTP User and Password and then click on the Quick Connect button.
- In the Host field, you can use your domain name like ftp.example.com or example.com/
3. Now, should you wish to create a directory inside the public_html folder, open it by clicking twice on the public_html directory or any directory where you want to create your folder/directory.
4. Right-click on the empty space within the filename box and then click on the Create Directory option in the context menu.
5. Enter Directory name like images or any other directory name you wish to create.
6. Your newly created directory will appear. Double click on it to enter your newly created directory.
How to Delete or Remove a directory?
1. Right-click on any directory you wish to delete.
2. Click the Delete option in the context menu and then on Yes to confirm.
The directory will be removed. You can use this method to remove any directory or files.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
Service was always excellent and hopefully it will remain so on the other service will still have with you.Sharon - MDS Transmodal Ltd.
A1 Service with a smile! We rent 1U of space in the data center for a backup server, support tickets are always responded to and actioned quickly.Roland - RJG Consultancy Services Ltd
We have been using several of RackSRV services for over a decade now and we have always been incredibly impressed with the quality of service that they provide. We have used their rackspace service for over 4 years and I cannot remember the last time that there was an outage (I know that our uptime for the previous ...Alex - Callout Computers UK Ltd
I've used a few hosting companies prior to racksrv. I've been with them now for many years. The service, help and reliability is amazing I can truly recommend this company. They value you as their customer and treat you like a friend.Martin
I have been using racksrv servers for gaming and the network is amazing, I have had no problems no downtime and the support has been second to none!Jamie
RackSRV has provided an excellent service, and I will keep you guys in mind if I need another service in the future.Daniel
Excellent support; good people to work with. Jon and Lee have been great to deal with, and I would not hesitate to recommend Racksrv. They do a very good job of communicating with clients, and are always quick to answer any queries.David - Britain Express Limited