How to Create or Delete a Directory Using the FileZilla FTP Client?
You can create or remove directory on your website using the FileZilla FTP Client.
1. Open the FileZilla FTP Client.
2. Enter your FTP Host, Username, and Password. You can use your cPanel username and password as your FTP User and Password and then click on the Quick Connect button.
- In the Host field, you can use your domain name like ftp.example.com or example.com/
3. Now, should you wish to create a directory inside the public_html folder, open it by clicking twice on the public_html directory or any directory where you want to create your folder/directory.
4. Right-click on the empty space within the filename box and then click on the Create Directory option in the context menu.
5. Enter Directory name like images or any other directory name you wish to create.
6. Your newly created directory will appear. Double click on it to enter your newly created directory.
How to Delete or Remove a directory?
1. Right-click on any directory you wish to delete.
2. Click the Delete option in the context menu and then on Yes to confirm.
The directory will be removed. You can use this method to remove any directory or files.
News @ RackSRV
- 21 SepUrgent maintenance to RackSRV website
We are currently experiencing a sharp and unexpected down turn in performance on the VPS node res...16 JulDR Network Maintenance 04/08/21
We have received notification from the upstream provider at our DR facility (i.e. not KSP) that t...20 JanHalf price promotion for new managed ser...
To celebrate what will hopefully be a more positive year, we have launched a new promo - enter th...
- 24 Dec50% off for Festive Period
It's Christmas tomorrow yet you are still worrying about your hosting? Well let us take away thos...30 NovKSP Power Maintenance 07/12/2020 - Compl...
We have received notification today from our data centre facility partner advising that UK Power ...27 NovBlack Friday 2020 Sale
Here at RackSRV we're celebrating Black Friday by offering a massive 50% discount off the first m...
- 25 NovKSP Network Maintenance 07/12/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...13 NovUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 13/11/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...07 NovKSP Network Maintenance 11/11/2020
We have received notification from our upstream that maintenance is due to take place on legs of ...
- 05 NovcPanel overnight update issues with Mari...
As of 04/11/2020 There seems to be an issue with the latest version of MariaDB packaged with cPan...05 SepUrgent maintenance to VPS3 on 05/09/20 @...
Apologies for the short notice but we need to announce the following service impacting maintenanc...25 AugUnexpected maintenance on VPS3 - Complet...
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are having to schedule the following emergency maintenance wi...
Service was always excellent and hopefully it will remain so on the other service will still have with you.Sharon - MDS Transmodal Ltd.
Service is awesome, lovely bandwidth, nice tidy racks! Support is top notch; Jon is extremely efficient in fixing problems rapidly.Rohan - DediShack
I would highly recommend the services of RackSRV to anyone looking to rent a server overseas. Not only was the customer support and service great and enjoyable but it was also for an affordable price. Keep it up!William
Great service super impressed with your infrastructure. I really loved your server I but I did not get enough traffic to my site to justify keeping it. You guys rock. I will be back when I have more servers needed.Eduardo
RackSRV has been our UK server provider for as long as we can remember. They have always provided us with a stable server and professional support, even if we caused a problem on the server ourselves. RackSRV is all we look for in a trusted server provider. Thanks guys!Gerben - Hyperized Hosting
Great service, absolutely no downtime, recommended to anyone looking for a cheap but reliable server!Sarmad
Overall experience is excellent! Very friendly, helpful and attentive support team - willing to go that extra mile. Price - very fair, somewhat undervalued! Have recommended to several friends... they have all spoken of the great service, even in comparison to the big companies that they all used to use.Temur