Portal Home > Knowledgebase > Virtual Servers > Enable VPNs on your OpenVZ VPS (Tun/TAP)
Enable VPNs on your OpenVZ VPS (Tun/TAP)
TUN/TAP can now be enabled on an OpenVZ based VPS by the client, contacting RackSRV is no longer necessary.
To enable TUN/TAP;
- Log into your VPS Control Panel (i.e. not RackSRV Billing)
- Look for the OpenVZ VPS you want and select 'Manage'
- Look for the 'Controls' section and select the 'Settings' tab
- Now click the 'Enable TUN/TAP' button
- Answer 'Yes' to the confirmation popup
To disable TUN/TAP do the reverse of the above!
Add to Favourites
Print this Article