The following procedure will guide you through how to add Multiple IP Addresses to one interface.
1. Open Control Panel and Network Connections.
2. Right-click the LAN connection and select "properties".
3. Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) / (TCP/IPv4) and click "properties".
4. Here you will see the configuration of your primary IP address, take note of your Subnet mask.
5. Click "Advanced" and then "Add" under the IP address section.
6. Add the new IP addresses ensuring the you enter the existing subnet for all new IPs.
7. Click "Add" and "OK" to save the changes.